SuperFoods are foods that contain very high amounts of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants. Why do athletes need superfoods?
These foods are renowned for their natural medicinal and life-giving qualities through centuries of use. Because of the physical stress placed on their bodies, it is critical that athletes consume Superfoods.
Key Superfoods include:
- Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Chia Seeds, Spirulina
- Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Cranberries
- Wild Salmon
Living Fuel counts among its customers Olympic athletes, professional athletes, martial artists and participants of endurance events including the Ironman. These athletes understand their body requires optimal nutrition to be able to compete at the highest level. Whether you are an elite athlete, or simply someone who makes fitness a high priority, you will benefit from the nutritional power delivered through Living Fuel.
Living Fuel Superfoods are:
- Nutrient Dense: Our meal replacement products provide optimal nutrients with low calories.
- Utilized by Your Body: Living Fuel products contain only the most bio-available ingredients, allowing your body to realize the nutritional benefits quickly and efficiently.
- Convenient; Prepare and enjoy on the go, for a quick pre-performance and post-recovery meal.
- Certified for Sport: Independently tested and certified to be free of athletic banned substances, by Scott Analytics.