Windows Printer Drivers
Download the drivers and install them so you can PostScript
files and send them directly to us using the Film
- Download the files above, and extract the zipped PPD
file to somewhere safe.
- Run the PostScript Diver installation.
- When asked the following questions choose:
How is your Printer connected to your computer:
For Port Select: FILE
Select the Model of your Printer:
Select BROWSE and find the Panther Plus PPD you downloaded
Follow your way through the rest of the installation
- all straight forward.
Once installed, go to the Printer Properties and set the
Resolution to 2400 X 2400 dpi, and any other setting you
anticipate using regularly, such as page size and screen
The Adobe Universal PostScript Windows Driver Installer
installs the latest version of the AdobePostScript (AdobePS)
driver for each supported Microsoft Windows platform:
- AdobePS 4.5.3: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second
Edition, or Windows Millennium Edition
- AdobePS 5.2.2: Windows NT 4.0
- PScript 5: Windows 2000 or Windows XP